If you own a small business in the Denver, CO area, you may not be sure what kinds of insurance you need. The answer will depend on the type of small business you run as to which types of insurance you need. You want to be covered, but you don’t want to waste resources for insurance you don’t need. Here are a few insurance types that your business may need to protect your hard earned investment.
- General Liability Insurance – is something all businesses need, even if your business is home-based. It provides coverage to a third party if you, an employee, or your product or service causes injury or property damage.
- Property Insurance – covers personal business property, such as office equipment, tools, and inventory. If you own the building, it will help cover it against things like weather, theft, or fire.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – is necessary if you own company vehicles or employees use their own vehicle for business associated with your business.
- Professional Liability Insurance – is designed to cover professional services provided that may be rendered improperly. General liability does not cover professional services, such as lawyers, consultants, accountants, notaries, and other professionals.
- Data Breach Insurance – if your business stores sensitive information about employees or clients, it will provide protection against losses.
- Business Owner Policy – is designed to provide a package of policies you need and will be designed specifically to your company’s needs.
Alliance General Insurance Agency
The agents at Alliance General Insurance Agency in the Denver, CO understand the importance of insurance coverage for small businesses. Sorting out which types of insurance are best for your unique business can quickly become confusing. Contact an Alliance General agent today to review your options.